Re: I'd like to coordinate a major update of stable

Branden Robinson wrote:
  >If I can get official .debs of XFree86 3.3.4 out by the end of the month,
  >would you consider including it in this update instead of 3.3.3.1?

Similarly, I would like to have postgresql 6.5.1 included rather than
6.4.2.  A lot of bugs have been fixed since 6.4.2 and the package is
sufficiently well-used that important bugs in 6.5.1 will have shown up
already.  If anyone did have problems with 6.4.2 I would simply recommend
that they upgrade.  I am not interested in fixing bugs in it!

No doubt the floodgates will open for many more such requests!

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men