Re: Layout engines?

Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org> writes:
> 	DoeS aNy Body know of a good (free ;) ) layout engine? for laying
> out text + images; possibly something to use with gtk, for example...

Doesn't Gecko (Aka New Layout, aka NGLayout) match your needs?  Take a
look at http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/ for more info.  Some weeks
ago, a saw a message in the Gnome lists regarding a new Gtk widget
based on Gecko, but I don't have an URL right now (you can search the
lists, though).

Best regards,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co