Re: ITP - debroster

Previously Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Signing this tonight - upload on monday:

Perhaps this should be renamed to debian-demos or so, and a couple of
other things added? I know Joey Hess has a nice perl script that scrolls
the source of all debian packages nicely, and I'm guessing there are
other (possibly) demos out there that might be nice to have included.
Making each a seperate package doesn't make much sense IMHO.

Wichert (slowly beginning to catch up with wagonloads of email).

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl