Re: RfD: Preparing Debian 2.1r3

Martin Schulze wrote:
> RfD: Preparing Debian 2.1r3
>
> I'm preparing another subrelease of Slink alias Debian 2.1.  It will
> be called Debian 2.1r3.  Only security-related or very important
> updates will make it into another stable release.  The
> proposed-updates directory contains about 150MB of packages.  Not all
> of them are accepted.

Credits where credits are due.  Basically Wichert has created the
list on my request and I have waded through it, checking packages,
recompiling them for all missing architectures, writing security
advisories, sorting out more packages.  Wichert did also work on
it, not only myself.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto