Intent to package: pbm2ppa

Hi,

pbm2ppa lets you use the HP Windows Printers 710, 720, 800 and 1000. I
have tested it with my own 710C printer.

For the moment only B&W is supported in 600dpi. I have wrote an
magicfilter script for it and mailed it upstream. The filter looks to
work pretty nice.

Program is GPLed.

I have downloaded it from http://dv.go.dlr.de/linux/src/ppa-0.8.6.tar.gz
as the home site is unavailable.

The package (or variants) looks to be already in SuSE and on FreeBSD.

Ionutz

PS: if interested in this package or already working on it, please CC to
me. I joined the list only for this announcement, as I am unable to
handle the heavy traffic from here.
--
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb!