Re: Corel/Debian Linux Installer

    > "Hmmmm. You have no free disk space for Linux -- It's all
    > allocated to Windows. I'm going to resize it a little so I can
    > use some of your disk as scratch space. This won't harm any of
    > your data."

    > Installer runs LinuxFIPS or something

The installer really should do this.  I know Windows users who don't
understand the concept of partitioning a disk at all.  At least, the
installer (or cfdisk) should tell them that there's no space left and
that they have to repartition the disk.

In my experience, partitioning the hard disk and configuring XFree are
the most problematic tasks for novice users.