Re: [RFD] install criticisms

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 02:19:28AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> /*
>  * Please direct replies to -boot, please keep me Cc'd as I am not
>  * subscribed to that list, thankyou.
>  *
>  * ObDevelAnnounce: I want this to reach all developers so they are at
>  * least aware of the criticisms raised.  Discussion from this point on
>  * should happen in -boot, not -devel-announce for obvious reasons.

This is a general debian-devel or debian-boot issue -- why is it on
debian-devel-announce? I'm even more surprised that you would set followups
to debian-boot to which you are not even subscribed.

Perhaps we could have -devel-announce moderated. Any comment from our
listmasters?

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).