Anyone looking at screem yet?

from http://www.screem.org/ :

    What is SCREEM?

    SCREEM is a program designed to allow fast creation and
    maintenance of websites. SCREEM uses expanding lists with options
    for individual HTML tags, along with more advanced tools for making
    tables or specifying colours.

    The program uses a plug-in feature, which allows extra functions to be
    added and customised by the user. There are a number of plug-ins that
    come as standard, with more to be made available later.

    Further development should see the integration of the Mozilla 5 browser
    engine as the preview pane. Development will also bring a utility that
    allows syncronisation of a local copy of the website with the live version
    on an FTP server.

    At the moment all development of SCREEM is for the Linux operating
    system. It requires the Gnome and GTK+ libraries to be present on the
    machine.

    The project is run by David Knight. You can e-mail David at
    david@screem.org with comments or suggestions for the project. You
    can even send him compliments. Hey, you can even FLAME him if you
    want!

It looks pretty slick. However, I don't have time right now to package
it... I think it would be a cool addition to debian.  If no one wants
to package it, I'll probably go ahead anyway :-/

Paul Slootman
--
home:   paul@wurtel.demon.nl    http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
debian: paul@debian.org      isdn4linux: paul@isdn4linux.de