double problem reports

I just noticed that the Unanswered Problem Reports by Date has the report
in the body, and then repeats the report in a mime encoded attachment. I
ony noticed this as Pine has a nasty habit of not removing the N (not
read) flag from messages with attachments even if you have looked at, and
saved the attachment.

It doesn't seem to me that these reports used to be like this. Does anyone
know what has changed?

Luck,

Dwarf