Re: application in search of a developer

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 03:50:02PM -0500, Michael Merten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put together an application (shell script, really) that I use
> to maintain a local mirror of potato.  It started out simple, but
> has evolved into something I think others might be able to use.  I
> call it 'apt-move', but I could change that if necessary.

This is exactly something that I need.

> I'm looking for a developer that would be interested in taking a
> look at what I've done, with an eye toward packaging it.

I would package it, but I am still waiting for my developer application
to be processed. If some developer promises to become a sponsor of
this package, I'll do it.

> If anybody is interested, e-mail me at mikemerten@yahoo.com.  I'm
> subscribed to debian-user, but not to debian-devel.  I don't have
> any place to put the package that's publicly accessible, but I'll
> be happy to e-mail a copy to anybody that wants one.

I can put it on my server (and also the package into my publicly accessible
debian tree)

bye
| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |