Oracle and PHP3

I'm running php3 + mysql + apache on a stable Debian dist for a couple
productions servers(runs sweetly, btw).

But the big wigs want me to integrate our web site with some data in a
Novell Oracle server sitting in the corner of the LAN room.

Problem: Currently Debian's wonderful php3 setup doesn't have php3
module for Oracle.

I'd prefer not to rip out the debs for php3 and have to compile it
manually... doesn anyone know if there are dl's for oracle floating
about for Deb's php3 setup?

I'd go unstable if I needed to.

Thanks,
Mark
--
Stability is King, Reliability is Queen, and NT4 is just a pawn.